Q: How do I sign up?
A: Memberships can be purchased:
- In our secure online shopping cart -> Sign me up now!
- In person at our retail farm market -> Click here for our retail market hours & location
- Or the good ole' snail mail method:
- Drop a check in the mail along with our CSA Membership Form & send it to:
6895 Lake Ave Williamson NY 14589; Attn: Mitzi Lagoner - CSA
Q: Do I have to pay for my CSA in full at signup?
A: No. There are 2 other payment methods. Members can pay a $200 deposit join sign up and then the remaining balance by June 1st. This is applicable for both half and full shares. Balances must be paid prior to the first pickup day at the designated location. Members can also opt for a 4 payment flex plan. This payment method allows members to make 4 equal installments of $84 (Half Share) / $128 (Full Share) due upon sign up, April 1st, May 1st and June 1st.
Q: Can I split my share with another member?
A: Yes, as long as payment is made in full by either or both parties prior to the start of the season. Both member names and email are required if both are planning on picking up the share at any given point during the season.
Q: How will I know what I will be receiving in my share each week?
A: We send out an email on either Monday or Tuesday with our projected harvest for both CSA half and full shares. We also keep you updated on harvesting, farm news, and other information relevant to the CSA program.
Q: What do I do if I have a food allergy or there’s an item that I absolutely will not eat/use?
A: Let us know ASAP after you’ve received your email with the upcoming week’s produce. We will do our best to substitute items for you if possible. Please understand that we have a very large CSA and there may be times where we can’t accommodate each member’s needs. We recommend donating items to friends/family members or local food banks if so inclined.
Q: What do I do if I know I won’t be able to pick up my share that week?
A: We are very flexible in these situations when told in advance. Here are a few scenarios that this situation may arise:
- You can't make it but a friend is simply picking up for you:
- Just have your friend give your name at your scheduled pick up time/location:
- You are going on vacation & would like to put your share on hold:
- Because life still happens and we expect you to enjoy it with out a plenty…we would be happy to hold your csa status for the duration of your vacation. Just give us advance notice by using our Vacation Hold Form. On the date you select to resume your status we will give you 2 shares to catch you up to date.
- You would like to switch your scheduled pick up location to a new temporary or permenant location:
- You may notice a pick up location that will fit your routine. We can update your location status by reaching out in advance with our CSA Location Change Form.
Q: What is done with shares that aren’t picked up on a weekly basis?
A: They are donated to local food banks/pantries in both Wayne & Monroe Counties.
Q: Can I get a refund if I no longer want to participate in the program after it’s begun?
A: All purchases are final. Exceptions may be made in extenuating circumstances.
Q: Can I upgrade or downgrade my share at any point during the season?
A: Yes. You may upgrade at any time; simply contact us with the change and we will update your share status upon payment of the pro-rated balance. We have yet to be asked to downgrade. For those on the fence, since you can always upgrade we suggest starting with a half share.